Our experienced employment attorneys and human resources experts incorporate state-of-the-art technology and engaging presentation styles to create an optimum learning environment. We take the time to learn your work environment and culture so we can design a workshop relevant for your team. And we use real-world examples and cases from your industry to make a lasting impression.
To ensure participation, we use audience response technology that allows learners to respond to questions and discussions anonymously on their individual “clickers.” Then we show audience responses on a large screen to encourage discussion and targeted learning opportunities. We also use humor appropriately, and participants often are surprised by how much fun they are having. Workshops are likely to include music, references to contemporary news items, movies, world events, legal cases, and most importantly, frank discussions about behavior in the workplace.
We can design a workshop for almost any workplace concern. Some of our more requested topics include
- Our Respectful Workplace (Eliminating Harassment and Discrimination)
- Communicating Like a Boss in the #MeToo Era
- Effectively Responding to an Employee Complaint (including investigations)
- Interviewing and Hiring for the Win
- Positive Workplace Communication
- Communicating Effectively in a Diverse Workplace
- Multi-Generational Management
- Management 101
- Strategies for Strong Performance Appraisals
- Everyday Leadership and Team Motivation
- How and Why to Document Correctly
- Mastering Conflict Resolution
- Understanding Bias and How it Impacts Our Workplace
- Team Building
- Handling Peer-to-Peer Conflict
- Managing Up
- Employment Laws that Affect You
- Our Ethical Compass: Another Piece of Outdated Equipment?
- Ethics in a Modern Workplace
- Advanced Internal Investigations